December 31, 2006

Soo Sorry

It was brought to my attention that the brad was not in the zip file yesterday. I don't know what happened, but I have triple checked this time and rezipped up the file for you all..

Use this link to DL the new file with papers and BRAD
Link Removed.. thank you for downloading :)

For those who said they want to see me make a kit.. I am going to do that, it will be a girl themed kit.
If you have any ideas or suggestions on what to put in please leave me a comment and I will see what I can do :)

2 comments:

Serena said...

Oo oh! I know I know! (btw, I love the colors! hee!) How about a thinish type alphabet to go with it in the different colors? Like a glass type or a shabby, distressed looking set? (or both!)

And a paper like the dots only with swirly lines (not necessarily spots, just lots of curly lines here and there in those different colors all on one page?)

Hee, sorry, I just love coming up with stuff. Going to download the papers and brads, very lovely. Can't wait to see more!!

Dawn said...

Thanks hun, missed out the first time around but got it now LOL