January 19, 2007

All in a name..

Ok.. So over at Digital-Scrapbooking.org we started this thread called "Blog it or Lay it out"
Everyday there is a new thread with a theme / question.. Post an answer on your blog or post a layout in our gallery.. But link back to the thread so we can learn a little about you..

--oOo--
Todays question is :
Did you have a nick name growing up? How did you get it?

Besides the obvious one (Princess - from daddy), there were plenty of names and I can't remember why I was given them all, but these 2 are my fondest.
1. Small Fry.. My dads cousin Tony would call me this when ever he saw me.. the last time I saw him I was 18 and he still called me that.. I don't think he will ever realize that I have grown up, but thats one of the things I love about him..

2. Boo (which I still use) I don't remember how it started but my uncle (who was more like a big brother (only 7yrs older than me)) started calling me that, and after his suicide when I was 15, I swore no one would ever call me that again, but then as time passed I realized that it was a memory that I didn't want to lose, so now 10 yrs later I let people call me that again and every time I hear or read it I smile and think of him..

--oOo--

Now that I have done mine its your turn to post yours (thats if you want to, I can't force you.. lol) Post a link in my comments or better yet, come to the gallery and post a link in the thread..

No comments: