March 1, 2007

New Challenges.. New Mega Kit...

6 days and counting till we bring the boys to California where we are meeting my mother in law, who is taking the boys for 2 weeks while Nic has spring break. She is taking them to Disneyland, and I think I might go to, I have decided yet, but it would be great to finally go.. Then Gary and I are meeting a few of his friends, then driving back here to AZ where on Saturday my best friend comes into town (business trip) but I will finally see here, its been a year.. I am thrilled.. Well I need to get back to cleaning.. If Gary finds out I was on here instead of cleaning he will freak.. thankfully he doesn't read my blog.. lol

---0O0---

New challenges are up at DSO. Swing by and check them out. Our Element Fairies are working hard on the prize kit that will be handed out on the first of April. For every challenge you complete, you get 1 part of the prize.
http://digital-scrapbooking.org/boards/index.php

---0O0---


Get kissed by the luck of the Irish, with this massive St. Patrick's Day Kit! The March edition of the DSO Mega Kit is cram packed with rich greens to help celebrate the season of March. Don't be put off though, this kit ihas papers so versatile, you could use if for just about any occasion! Over 300 megs of green goodies, all created by the DSO staff!

http://digital-scrapbooking.org/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=405

ON SALE 32% off thru MARCH 11
(larger previews at the site!)

Kit contains:

70+ papers
3 alphas
13 tags
29 ribbons
4 ricrac
4 fibers
7 buttons
6 brads
67 misc elements

Wanna TRY before you buy?
Grab up this free sample!

No comments: