October 13, 2006

Woo Hoo.. Happy Day (FREEBIE!!)

I am finally selling my designs over at Some Bunny Scraps!!

Can you tell I am happy?? Right now I just have templates going up, but I am hoping in the next few weeks I will have more for you all.

In honor of this special day I have decided that instead of selling the template I used for my "Lets Talk Templates Chat" last Monday at Some Bunnys Scraps, I would give it to the public for FREE, but you have to promise to check out my other templates at my store, and leave me a comment.

Here is a sample of what I did with the template
Link Removed, thank you to those who downloaded it.


If you use my template come on over to the gallery at Some Bunnys Scraps and post so I can see!!
http://somebunny.net/scrap-gallery/index.php

Stop by the forums at Some Bunnys Scraps too, there are plenty of Challenges to try out

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty layout, great job!

And welcome to my shop!

LOTTIEFLA said...

Glad to see you're doing well! Thanks for the freebie template... will post a layout by end of day -- so take a peek!

Anonymous said...

thanks sooo much for this great template! I love it!
congrats to the your new "job"

Anonymous said...

LOVE the colors and the LO on the quickpage/template. Thanks!

The Butterfly Kisses Kit is pretty colors, love the plaid but you need more pattern to the papers. Texture is good for plain but people like patterns more. Just my humble opinion. Email me if you want more critique. I went through this growth issue too as I made things for myself.

;)
Heather
heatheranne.johnson@gmail.com