October 16, 2006

Free Alpha

Wow. What a weekend!! As you know Friday was a good day, I started selling over at Some Bunnys Scraps! Saturday started out good, I woke up to find an email from Bunny saying 2 of my templates sold, of course I was happy!! I just wish my mood would have stayed that way, later that night and through Sunday led to some major fighting between me and the hubby.. So of course my mood was shot. Here we are on Monday morning at 5am and I can't sleep. I went to bed last night at 11:45pm, and woke up every hour before I decided at 3:50am to just get up, and here I sit.
The good news is I was able to get some scrapping done. A freebie for you and something for the store. So unless you want to me to continue to babble on about me and the hubby (which I don't think you do) here is your freebie
I need a favor for you all.. I am having a hard time coming up with colors that would be good.
Could you all post in my comment section what colors you would like to see this alpha in?
------

This is my first Alpha Set.
26 Letters
Font Used - Mail Ray Stuff by Ray Larabie

Link has been removed..
Please leave me a comment if you download this. I would love to hear what you all think about my work.
Wanna show me what you used this alpha for?
Post it here : http://somebunny.net/scrap-gallery/thumbnails.php?album=66

------
I will also have more colors up in the store as the week follows.
Here is the first color - Dark Cyan
You can find them here:
http://somebunny.net/scrapstore/index.php?manufacturers_id=4&main_page=index

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mornin Doll!
Great freebie.

Anonymous said...

Great job on the alpha. Thanks so much for offering it. :)

~*Kimber*~

Anonymous said...

what a great alpha.. thank you.

Sharon Kay said...

cool alphabet! thanks! gold would be nice...thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I would like to see more pastels, and then some primary colors {think of a box of crayons} Then there would surely be one to match ANY layout!

Anonymous said...

These alphas are so pretty.. Thanks for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

These alphas are so pretty.. Thanks for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

Oh i like this funky looking alpha ..... thank you! Hmmm color? Yep .... we definitely need a pink, any kind of pink would be good!

katg1006 said...

Love the alpha!! Thank you! It would look great in red & green for christmas or a rust/orange for thanksgiving?

Anonymous said...

fantastic alpha!! Thank you!

tajicat said...

Thanks so much, very cute! :)

Kathy said...

Very nice try for your first alpha and i think a rosey pink would be lovely as well as a sky blue.