November 2, 2006

So...


How was everyones Halloween?
Ours was great. We took the boys to a neighborhood over by where my oldest (5yrs) goes to school at. We were only out for about an hour and a half because Nic started saying he didn't feel good. In that small amount of time though we managed to come home with 9 pounds of candy.. Yes I did put it all in one bag and weigh it on my bathroom scale.. LOL
Well since the stores are starting to show signs of it, I guess I should too.. Here is a new freebie for you all.. Please let me a comment about it, I spent over 6 hours working on him (not all at one time though) so I would really like to know what you all think.

Thank You for downloading this freebie.
The link has now been removed.

3 comments:

katg1006 said...

Awww I loved the snowman! How cute! Thank you for the freebie!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl,
TY for this cutie freebie...I am a snowman fanatic anyway! I love it.
Love your new site...and I wish you good luck with it... I love your work!
hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks so much for this cute little snowman ..... he's perfect! It Will look great in one of my winter layouts. I appreciate the time you spent to make him, and then put him up on your blog for us to grab .... thanks for your kindness. :)